Bottling Tank | 180 kg
Every honey house needs heated bottling tanks to liquefy crystallized honey. Dancing Bee Equipment Stainless Steel Bottling Tanks are top-quality value!
- Designed and manufactured in Canada. Precision welded with craftsmanship
- Food-safe to meet and exceed food establishment guidelines
- Double-walled for gentle heating of honey, syrups, even soap or wax
- Lids that are uniquely designed and purpose-built.
Comes complete with Canadian-made, stainless steel, no-drip valve. An immersion heater with an adjustable thermostat and a water level gauge are also included. The built-in thermometer allows you to closely monitor your honey temperature.
Perfect for the hobby beekeeper and sideliner. Great for specialty honey bottling too.
- Designed and precision welded, with craftsmanship, in Canada
- Stainless steel folding lid with handle and sliding hose access cover
- Hot water-jacketed, like a double boiler. No hot spots.
- 36 US Gallon, 136-litre Bottling tank holds up to 180 kg, 400 lbs
- 1" No-drip valve, site glass, 120 V, 1800 watt Chromalox immersion heater included
- Built-in honey thermometer for precise temperature control
- Exclusive to Dancing Bee Equipment
Does Not Qualify For Free Shipping