Premier Assembled Puracell Wood Frame | DEEP
Puracell offers the most precise cell design with the deepest individual cells combined with 36% thinner cell walls to boost the overall productivity of the hive. The foundation is compatible with all uncapping and extracting equipment.
Premier Bee Products have developed a unique manufacturing process that offers you a bee foundation that is more natural and effective. Premier coats the foundation with only the highest-grade 100% pure capping wax that allows your bees to quickly and effectively draw out the comb. The thinner cell walls along with true cell dimensions make this foundation very familiar and attractive to bees. It also translates to up to 10% more cells per frame allowing for more space for brood and food stores.
The results of a frame built for bees:
- Boost in productivity
- Increase in honey and brood
- Swarm prevention
- Satisfied bees and beekeepers alike
- 19" x 9-1/8"
- 3/4" top bar and 1/2" bottom bar
- Rounded top bars and beveled end bars
- A center leg on the frame’s bottom corner provides structural rigidity and 40% more gluing surface area than standard frames
- Joints are glued by Hivebond 4000 wood glue and six staples
- Made to be used with all standard equipment as well as specifically made to be used with Cowen equipment