Apis Biologix | BIO-ACTIVATOR
This groundbreaking product has been called "Rocket Fuel" by Ian Steppler from A Canadian Beekeepers Blog Youtube channel.
Apiary performance and disease management through improved nutrition.
Respecting and mimicking nature in the finest of details – [BIO-ACTIVATOR] is intended to bring the nutritional profile of pollen supplements into alignment with that of floral pollen.
- The first full-spectrum amino acid profile
- The first to provide the critical neurotransmitter Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)
- The first to provide trace mineral replacement/supplementation for apiaries existing within an agricultural context.
- The first to bring you the leading edge science of microbially produced menaquinones (Bacillus Subtilis / Vitamin k2 - MK7), following nature's intricate design.
- The first to bring you the leading-edge science of Bifidobacterium-produced metabolites (or post-biotics) through delivery/application of our proprietary BIO-ACTIVE profile.
ESTABLISHING A NEW BENCHMARK IN SUPPLEMENTAL POLLEN NUTRITION.
The intended use of Apis Bio-Nutrition is to provide a meaningful nutritional support program that can be employed during high-stress situations for improved operational consistency and ‘control’ over season-to-season variability.
Providing nutritional support for the growth and immune status of the colony in the following application(s):
Building Population * Winter preparation * Dearth, or nutritionally depleted conditions * Pollination events * Nutritional Support for Queen Rearing* Mobilizing / Transport.
A MEANINGFUL STEP FORWARD IN APICULTURE NUTRITIONAL SUPPORT PROGRAMS
Instructions for use:
- Add the entire package [Bio-activator] per 50 lbs. of pollen supplement mix (or 2.16 Grams per pound) - following your established feeding schedule.
- Thoroughly blend package [bio-activator] into pollen supplement mix (important to ensure even distribution of bioactive elements in final patty mix.
- The 108-gram package will make 50 lbs. of final pollen supplement preparation.
Storage: to keep the unmixed product viable store it in the sealed pouch in a place that is cool (8-18°C) and dry (below 40% humidity).
108 grams - makes 50 pounds of pollen supplement
1296 grams - makes 600 pounds of pollen supplement
Made in Canada