WAX DIP YOUR OWN WOODENWARE AND SAVE!
HiveGuard™ is a proven proprietary paraffin and microcrystalline wax blend used by many beekeepers. This product replaces “unfriendly” chemicals such as rosin, solvents, and paints to provide superior performance.
- Optimal wax formulation
- Maximum preservation & disease prevention
- Maximum penetration/impregnation with excellent adhesion
- Maintains flexibility to prevent cracking - Up to 20 years of durability
- Single component, simple to apply
- High-temperature sterilization, can re-dip/rejuvenate woodenware years later
- Long-term cost-effective
HIVEGUARD WAX IS SOLD IN 11 LB BLOCKS (APPROX WEIGHT)
1 block of HiveGuard will produce approximately 40 wax-dipped deep boxes.