Bottling Tank | 480 kg
Every honey house needs heated bottling tanks to liquefy crystallized honey. Dancing Bee Equipment Stainless Steel Bottling Tanks are an exceptional value!
Designed and manufactured in Canada. Precision welded with craftsmanship.
16 gauge stainless steel. 20% thicker and stronger than 18 gauge, the industry standard.
Food-safe to meet and exceed food establishment guidelines.
Double-walled for gentle heating of honey, syrups, even soap or wax.
You'll love our lids! Unique to Dancing Bee
Comes complete with Canadian-made, stainless steel, no-drip valve. An immersion heater with an adjustable thermostat and a water level gauge are included too. The built-in honey thermometer allows you to closely monitor the temperature.
Makes bottling larger volumes easy and efficient.
- Designed and precision welded, with craftsmanship, in Canada
- Folding stainless steel lid with handle and slide away hose access cover
- Hot water-jacketed, like a double boiler. No hot spots.
- 96 US Gallon, 360-litre Bottling tank holds up to 480 kg or 1060 lbs
- 1" No-drip valve, site glass, 120 V, 1800 watt Chromalox immersion heater included
- Built-in honey thermometer for precise temperature control
- Exclusive to Dancing Bee Equipment
Does Not Qualify For Free Shipping