Manitoba Nuc | Pick up date approx. May 18th, 2024 | 7:15 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
FULL PAYMENT IS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ORDERING
Strong, High Quality and Healthy are what to expect from our Queens and Nucs.
Very gentle, big honey producers. Includes cardboard nuc box.
PICK-UP IN MANITOBA ONLY
Date: Saturday, May 18th, 2024 (approx. we will email with updates as the season progresses)
Time: 7:15 am to 8:00 am
Some things to keep in mind when you pick up your bees:
- Transportation is the responsibility of the new owner of the bees.
- We recommend that you bring your protective clothing.
- The store will be open. Nuc pickup times can get a bit crazy and we appreciate it if you place supply orders in advance. We'll have them ready to go with your bees.
- It's best to pick up bees when the foragers are in-house. The entrances will be closed shortly before being transported here to keep them with the hive. This is why we schedule pick-up times between 7:15 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- The optimum transport is the back of a pickup with the entrances open, although the bees can be restricted for car transport (at your own risk)
- For car transport, you may wish to bring a sheet or netting to cover the bees.
- We're not responsible for bees that get overheated once they leave our care.
- All bees sold need larger living quarters right away. Nucs will need to be installed into prepared 10-frame equipment. The bees we sell are strong and need the room when you get them.
- It's recommended to feed nucs especially if they are being installed on undrawn foundation.
- Any issues or concerns must be brought to the attention of Dancing Bee Staff within 48 hours of pick up.