Dadant | 20 Frame Radial Extractor
The Concept of the Radial Extractor has saved more time and combs for beekeepers than any other invention. Radial extractors are the quickest, easiest, and most efficient way to extract honey from the comb. Frames are placed in the reel like spokes of a wheel. The reel spins, creating a centrifugal force, and honey is thrown from both sides of the comb at once.
- A powerful variable speed direct drive motor powers the unit
- 120 v. operation
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Welded Drain Female Pipe Thread
- 4 Section Laser-cut Reel, Holds Any Size Frame
- 20 Individual Frame Pockets
- 30'' diameter x 47” height.
- Manual Included.
New & Improved model included attached welded legs.
*Ships freight only*
Does Not Qualify For Free Shipping