InstantVap | 18-20 Volt Vaporizer
A huge step up in quality at a great price!
Silicone cleaning cap now included!
The InstantVap 18-20 vaporizer/sublimator is powered by your own rechargeable batteries. DeWALT (works with 18 or 20-volt battery), Milwaukee, Makita, Ridgid & other versions are available. It takes approximately 1.1 amps to heat the unit and then 1 amp for every 8-10, 2-gram doses. A 5-amp battery can do up to 39 colonies and even more with the optional insulation cover.
- Stainless steel frame, compact and durable
- No need to open the hive
- No overheating. Exceeds the set temperature by a maximum of 2℃ and maintains the set value within +/- 1℃. Dynamic heating and cooling maintain the temperature within 20℃ during use to ensure maximum efficacy.
- Insulated heating chamber for cold weather vapourizing.
- Solid state PID temperature control, no wearing parts.
- Strong brass pipe. The machine sits firmly on the hive.
- Precise dosage without having to measure.
- Quick, simple and easy to clean. No pipe bends.
- Oxalic acid vapour kills over 95% of phoretic mites.
- Adjustable temperature
- Battery saver won't allow operation below 15.4 volts to prevent battery damage. Displays temperature and battery voltage in real time.
Silicone Cleaning Cap - the easiest way to clean your InstantVap! One is now included with each InstantVap.
Safety; you must wear a full or half facepiece (with goggles) respirator that is rated for organic acids! Heavy, heat-resistant gauntlet gloves and long sleeves are needed as well.
OXALIC ACID & BATTERY NOT INCLUDED (5-amp minimum recommended)
Includes a 1-year warranty